We are currently looking to recruit an Editorial Assistant to join our highly skilled and successful team. You will be part of a team who commission reports that help many types of organisations to establish market sizes and forecast future developments in their industry sectors.
In the role of Editorial Assistant some of your duties will include:
- To edit a number of market reports to Smithers’s high standards for final publication
- To manage a number of authors and report publishing projects to tight deadlines, with coaching and development in the Smithers editorial team’s best practice
- To contribute to the creation of successful reports on new topics and in new industries, playing a role in our in-depth research process
- To produce high-quality content to serve the reports and membership business areas, and other varied and exciting editorial projects
Benefits include private medical, excellent development opportunities and an early finish on a Friday!
In the Editorial Assistant role we require the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Strong editorial skills – attention detail, ability to write, working to tight deadlines
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work efficiently on a multi-faceted workload
- Problem solving skills, and ability to work with initiative
- Numeracy as well as language skills
- Commercial thinking