Smithers Rapra is Europe’s leading independent plastics and rubber specialist organisation, providing technology and information services for polymer-related industries.
We are seeking a self-motivated individual who will provide essential support to our scientists, to ensure the efficient operation of the chemistry laboratories.
Main responsibilities include:
- Maintaining high standards of housekeeping within the laboratories
- Maintaining and replenishing stock levels of equipment and consumables
- Assisting analysts and other senior staff with preparatory work
- Assisting with general laboratory administrative duties
- Complying with all relevant quality requirements
The successful candidate will enjoy working within a team, be able to maintain accurate records and be a good communicator with excellent attention to detail. They will also have attained GCSE (or equivalent) qualifications in a technical subject, Maths and English Language and be computer literate.
As a global employer, we offer a generous benefit package to all our employees incorporating private healthcare, pension scheme, 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays and flexible working hours, which includes an early finish on a Friday!
Interested? Then we invite you to send a current CV and a covering letter to email@example.com quoting reference number 18-19. Please visit www.smithers.com for further details about The Smithers Group.
Smithers Rapra & Smithers Pira Limited is an equal opportunities employer.