This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Managing Consultant to join our highly successful global business. This role, as with all our consultancy roles are brand new positions in the business, due to growth! As Managing Consultant, you will be responsible for providing a high-level consultancy service to our current and potential client base, especially in the Packaging, Paper and Print industry.
To be successful in the role you will need to be able to convey credible advice and innovative solutions within a technical environment. You will work closely with our customers to discuss those solutions and put forward sound proposals that help us to win business. In addition to delivering on your consultancy projects, you must be able to build and manage your own sales pipeline.
It is essential that you are confident being the “face” of the company and can quickly build credibility in and outside the organisation, as you will be required to speak at important industry events.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about what they do; as a crucial part of your role will be staying up to date with industry trends and being a thought leader.
Some of your main objectives will include:
- To sell, win and deliver high-margin jobs to budget and on time
- To deliver individual target (revenue and profit) on consultancy projects
- To develop the consultancy business with new products and services into new markets
In return, we will offer you an attractive remuneration package with excellent benefits, as well as an array of challenges.
We are based in Leatherhead, Surrey, and we would require you to come into our office approximately once a week.
In the role, the following skills and experience are essential:
- Demonstrated success within a similar role in any of the following areas, packaging, paper and print, chemicals and raw materials, with a clear passion for the subject
- Ability to communicate technical information effectively
- Proven ability to sell at a high level is a must
- Experience in sizing markets
- Target driven
- A confident presenter who is not fazed by new information or client demands
- Competent in forming excellent working relationships and building rapport quickly
- Ability to travel