An exciting opportunity has arisen to play a key part in marketing a diverse range of B2B professional and technical services to clients across the UK and Europe in a range of sectors - from medical and pharmaceutical to consumer, automotive, aerospace and energy.
As Search and Content Marketing Specialist for Smithers Rapra and Smithers Pira you will play an important role in helping to shape and execute the company’s marketing activities. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Leading the company’s Search Marketing strategy, providing knowledge and support to the business on SEO best practice
- Ensuring strong organic search ranking and delivery of qualified search traffic to the company websites
- Running Search Marketing campaigns to support key business objectives
- Leading the company’s Content Marketing strategy to support brand positioning, search objectives, maximise engagement and lead generation
- Creation and broadcast of high quality, engaging content for our target audience
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar search and content marketing role with proven experience and skills in the following:
- Developing organic search marketing strategic and tactical plans and reporting on outcomes
- Devising and executing organic search marketing campaign activity to meet business targets
- Developing effective content marketing plans to meet specific objectives
- Creating compelling content to support business objectives, e.g. articles and ebooks, video, audio, news items, infographics
- Creative copywriting and experience developing messaging for a range of channels
You will be a proactive self-starter with an ability to grasp new technical concepts and have the ability to write and think creatively after understanding the technical proposition. You will be able to demonstrate excellent SEO technical knowledge and skills together with past success increasing search traffic, audience engagement, conversion and lead generation through creative search and content campaigns. The successful candidate will have strong commercial awareness with solid analytical ability and critical assessment skills. An ability to work closely with stakeholders across the business and build effective relationships is also essential.
As a global employer in return we will offer you a competitive salary with excellent benefits.
Interested? Then we invite you to send a current CV and a covering letter to email@example.com quoting reference number 10-19. Please visit www.smithers.com for further details about The Smithers Group.
Smithers Rapra and Smithers Pira Limited is an equal opportunities employer