Are you looking for a new challenge in Finance?
Our EU business is seeking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Administrator to join our team and work within the busy Finance department in Shropshire and help support our UK operating entities.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Registering and processing of all invoices received
- Preparing payment runs for both UK and Overseas suppliers
- Reconciling transactions and control accounts, including Company credit cards
- Completing month end accruals in accordance with internal processes and reports
- Seeking to develop purchase ledger procedures for continuously improving efficiency
- Providing proactive support to the EU business, resolving queries through liaison with internal and external customers, and ensuring compliance with internal controls
Qualifications & Experience requried are:
- An in depth knowledge of the Purchase Ledger function gained through experience
- Experience of working in a high volume multi-currency services business is desirable
- Mathematics at GCSE Grade A-C or equivalent
- Ideally AAT qualified or part qualified
- Strong customer service ethos
We offer a generous benefit package to all our employees incorporating Company Pension Scheme, Private Healthcare, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and semi flexible working hours.
If you would like to apply for this role please send a cover letter and your CV quoting reference number 5-19