Smithers Rapra is Europe’s leading independent plastics and rubber specialist organisation, providing technology and information services for polymer-related industries. Smithers Pira provides technical and consulting services to businesses throughout the packaging and paper supply chain.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Senior Quality Officer to join our growing team to support our core quality activities.
The role will provide support to our cGMP and ISO 17025 laboratories in the operation of our quality systems. This will include being responsible for:
- Maintaining and operating Smithers Rapra and Smithers Pira Limited quality systems majoring on cGMP compliance.
- Contributing to quality control of cGMP projects and proposals.
- Reviewing documents, supporting cGMP regulatory projects and managing cGMP processes within relevant departments.
- Conducting audits to cGMP and managing non-conformances related to them.
- Ensuring compliance to cGMP.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a degree or equivalent qualification in a science related subject.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working under cGMP or GLP, or similar quality systems (e.g. medical standards / ISO 13485).
- Possess high attention to detail, good analytical skills and be capable of building effective and sustainable relationships.
As a global employer we offer a generous benefit package to all our employees incorporating private healthcare, pension, 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays per annum and flexible working hours, which includes an early finish on a Friday!
Interested? Then we invite you to send a current CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number 14/18. Please visit www.smithers.com for further details about The Smithers Group.
Smithers Rapra & Smithers Pira Limited is an equal opportunities employer.