Our exclusive content:
- Market forecasts by value and volume for print in all applications globally for 2014–24
- In-depth analysis of market shares and future opportunities across all print processes
- Expert analysis of the changing nature of the print marketspace focussed on critical consumer, business and technology trends.
What methodology is used?
The market data and analysis in this report is derived from extensive primary research conducted by Smithers covering all stages of the print supply chain. This is combined with Smithers’ existing database of research and expertise in the print industry to give an unparalleled level of detail and insight, with all data given by value and volume. Smithers’ proprietary data on production and consumption across all print activity is cross-verified with production data and trends in key end-use markets, statistics from various government and industry associations to produce an overview of the world market.
Who should buy the report?
- Print equipment manufacturers
- Suppliers of substrates, inks and other consumables
- Print buyers and brand owners
- Industry consultants and analysts.