Our laboratories specialize in physical and mechanical testing of electronic products and systems. Our services include testing to common industry and government standards for automotive and military / defense - including ISO 16750 and MIL STD 883 - as well as OEM specifications and customer specified test methods. Our testing capabilties include, but are not limited to:
Examples of types of electronics we test include, but are not limited to:
- Consumer products - mobile devices, cell phones, laptops and PCs, calculators, etc.
- Automotive components - internal electronic systems
- Automated Teller Machines (ATMs)
- Computer screens
- Environmental Testing for Electronic Automotive Components - ISO 16750 - This standard covers test procedures for electrical systems and electronics for automotive applications. It includes specifications for: mounting location, electronic loads, mechanical loads, climatic loads and chemical loads.
- Testing for Microelectronic Devices for Military and Aerospace Applications - MIL STD 883 - This standard identifies a series of standard environmental, mechanical and electrical tests for microelectronic devices for military and aerospace applications and specifies suitable laboratory conditions and uniform standards across multiple applications.