If you are seeking to improve your quality or environmental management system with certification to internationally recognized standards – Smithers has the expertise and industry knowledge you require in an auditor.
We hold accreditations from the ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board (ANAB) and the International Automotive Task Force (IATF) to audit and certify organizations as a third party registrar. Each of our highly experienced and knowledgeable auditors is hand picked for each client to ensure a thorough assessment that is tailored to your organization’s industry. We provide worksheets and materials to help you become prepared and ready for your assessment.
The benefits to your certification continue well beyond the audit. Your auditor will act as your account manager and you will have direct contact with him or her before and after the assessment. Our staff is always readily available to answer any questions you may have about the standards or certification process. You will gain access to our free Customer Portal which houses valuable information, whitepapers, and training documents you can use to educate your staff.
Auditing and Certification can help your organization to:
- Improve efficiency, consistency, and documentation of internal processes
- Increase revenue with better productivity and improved financial performance
- Gain higher customer satisfaction ratings and improve relationships with suppliers
Smithers audits and certifies to the following standards:
- ISO 9001 for Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- AS 9100 for Aerospace QMS
- ISO/TS 16949 for Automotive QMS
- ISO 13485 for Medical Device QMS
- SN 9001 for Snow and Ice Management Contractors QMS
- ISO 14001 for Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
- OHSAS 18001, Z10 and Z1000 for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSMS)
Unaccredited Service Offerings by Smithers
Smithers also provides services outside of third party auditing and certification. These are audits, assessments, and inspections we can perform that do not require any special accreditations. You can improve your organization by freeing up valuable internal resources when you outsource the following services to us. We also offer customized quality assurance and inspection solutions.
- Supplier Qualification / Supply Chain Management Audits
- High Risk Site Inspections including Ethical Behavior
- Gap Analysis and Pre-assessments for QMS, EMS & OHSMS Certifications
- Internal Audits for your organization*
- Customized Quality Assurance and Inspection Solutions
*Internal auditing service cannot be performed if Smithers is the certification body for the company’s accredited QMS, EMS & OHSMS certification(s)