Webinar first ran: February 2014.
Download a recorded version of this webinar at the bottom of the page.
In this webinar, Dr Alistair Irvine introduces the way in which the EU regulate plastics in contact with food through EU Regulation 10/2011 (The PIM).
The discussion focuses on:
- The positive list for momomers and additives in Food Contact plastics
- The testing regime for Food Contact plastics
- Overall Migration Testing and why it's carried out
- Specific Migration Testing
- Food Simulants and Test Conditions for migration tests
Find out more about the food contact services and support
available with Smithers.
Download the webinar below: