Webinar Date: Thursday, 09 January 2020 | Download below
Join Dr Alistair Irvine in this one-hour webinar for a summary update of the general EU legislation
followed by an overview of the recent amendments to EU Regulation 10/2011 - The Plastics Implementing Measure (The PIM). Alistair will also discuss the impact of Brexit.
The webinar covers
- EU Regulation 10/2011 - The Plastics Implementing Measure (The PIM):
- Recent Amendments to The PIM
- EU Regulations 37/2019 and 1338/2019
- Future amendments
- The PIM Guidance Documents
- Progress on Recycling Processes and Active and Intelligent Packaging
- The European Commission Review of Food Contact Legislation
- Which materials could the EU Regulate next?
- What impact could Brexit have?
- An end of discussion Q&A.
Alistair manages the Food Packaging Safety Section within Smithers. This involves advising clients on the safety legislation, which applies to food packaging in a wide range of different countries and coordinating work programs to ensure that clients’ products, meet these requirements. His expertize spans all the EU countries, USA, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Israel, Russia and all the South American countries.
Find out more about our food contact testing
Download the Webinar and Q&A highlights below: