There has been a rapid increase over the past ten years in industry, consumer, governmental and non-governmental organisation (NGO) concerns about packaging use, packaging waste management and plastic packaging recycling and recovery. There are also concerns about its effect on environemtal pollution, greenhouse gas production and climate change potential.
The speed of packaging has so far significantly outpaced recycled capabilitites, development of recycling technologies and the establishment of recycling infrastructure.
Download our free infographic now to discover:
- Outlook for plastic packaging recycling and recovery to 2030
- The top 10 potential disruptive technologies and factors
- Recycling and recovery technologies
- The evolution and effect of public opinion
- The impact of COVID-19 on the industry; from packaging production, through to waste management and MRF operations