The expert team at the Smithers package
and distribution testing
laboratory in Lansing, Michigan, are headed to three industry shows this spring.
- HealthPack | March 10-12 | Charlotte, North Carolina
- HealthPack delivers relevant insight into the medical device packaging industry. Topics include materials advances, regulatory updates, and testing best practices. Say hello to Smithers at booth 26.
- SustainPack US 2020 | March 11-13 | Chicago, Illinois
- Sustainability in Packaging focuses on exploring the creative and innovative ways in which companies of all kinds are striving for sustainability in their packaging and shipping methods. Topics include efficient package design, compostable packaging and other material developments, and supply chain optimization.
- ISTA TransPack 2020 | March 16-29 | Orlando, Florida
- The ISTA TransPack forum provides a balance of valuable presentations, case studies, research, and solutions for package and transport optimization from world-leading experts. Say hello to Smithers at booth 120, and use code SMITHERS100 for $100 off the registration rate.
“These events are a great way for us to stay current on industry trends and developments, so we can help our clients optimize their product packaging,” said Michael Kuebler
, Technical Director, Distribution Testing, Smithers. “We also get to see some of our clients in person at these events, which we always enjoy.”
To schedule a meeting at one of these events, get in touch with Tim Rice at 517-322-2400 or email@example.com