Webinar ran: 02 April 2020 | Download below
In this one-hour webinar, Smithers' experts James White and Sumeet Bellara help you understand the essential tools and supporting qualification of packaging for healthcare products and medical devices.
The webinar will include expert commentary on:
- What is distribution packaging qualification?
- Why a package qualification protocol is required before testing can be undertaken
- How package testing is used as part of the approval process
- Real life travel test vs laboratory distribution simulation
- Impacts of the European Falsified Medicines Directive and Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- Methodology for transit simulation test development
- Case studies
- An end of discussion Q&A.
James White, Senior Project Manager has extensive experience working in Smithers' Distribution Testing Laboratory in Leatherhead, UK. James has a high level of technical knowledge and expertise in this area and has worked with clients across a wide range of industries, helping them to solve real-world distribution problems.
Sumeet Bellara, Senior Project Manager works with a wide range of industries including medical, pharmaceutical and transport structures from the Smithers’ Distribution Testing Laboratory in Leatherhead, UK. Sumeet has extensive experience supporting the development of distribution testing protocols for suppliers and manufactures of medical devices and pharmaceuticals.
Find out more about our global healthcare packaging testing
facilities at Smithers.
Download the Webinar below: