Smithers in partnership with Kent State University and the Ohio Small Business Development Centers is pleased to announce an in-person training event:
Executive Cybersecurity Implementation Training
Presented by Robert McVay, Senior Consultant & Cybersecurity Expert
Participants will receive:
- A Certificate of Completion and four (4) hours supporting Continuous Education Credits (CEUs)
- A Cyber Playbook with the next steps their organization should take to implement fundamental Cyber controls and practices.
Intended Audience: Key Leaders and Decision Authorities responsible for Cybersecurity programs within their organization.
Participation is limited ensuring a maximum amount of interaction and key insights, so please sign up today!
- Understanding & Managing Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI)
- DoD current NIST requirements & the future CMMC
- Best practices & lessons learned for meeting the NIST 800-171 requirements
- What NIST 800-171 & CMMC provide your organizations & what it does not
- Best practices to prepare for your first external NIST 800-171 assessment.
Cost: $495 per person
A continental breakfast and boxed lunch will be served.
Executives completing this 4-hour course will be eligible to apply the full participant fee towards a Smithers’ assessment activity, if scheduled within 30 days and initiated within six (6) months of course completion.