AgChem Summit 2020: Innovation in Action – Where Collaboration and Emerging Technology Meet - taking place October 13-15, 2020 in Durham, North Carolina – will be the premiere U.S. conference focused exclusively on bringing together agrochemicals, agricultural biologicals, and disruptive technology industry insiders to develop ideas and capitalize on relationships needed for the evolving agricultural market.
2020 agenda highlights will include:
- A pre-conference workshop on Ag Policy Beyond the Farm Bill: Hemp Pesticides and Production
- Do More with Less by Lux Research
- Spray Drift from a Drone Application in a Controlled Wind Speed Environment presented by Battelle
- Patterns in the rhizosphere microbiome that lead to improved plant growth with Novozymes
- Driving Innovation with Public-Private Partnerships with Crops of the Future Collaborative
AgChem Summit attendees include experts from across the supply chain including representatives from BASF, USDA, DuPont, BioWorks, Syngenta, Novozymes and many more!
AgChem Summit 2020 is returning to Durham, North Carolina and being held at the 21C Museum Hotel from October 13-15, 2020.