Closing out Digital Print Week, Digital Print for Textiles US 2020 will once again welcome key players from across the digital print and textiles landscape to discuss how business models, technology and collaboration can accelerate the commercial adoption of digital print for textiles.
The 2020 event will include sessions on:
- Why Are Brands Making the Change to Digital Print?
- Sustainable Textile Innovations Changing the Industry
- Personalization and E-Commerce – How is this changing on demand production?
- The Future of Digital Print for Textiles – Challenges and Solutions?
- Technological advances of Digital Print for Textiles
Digital Textile Printing offers new opportunities to support high-end fashion brands, luxury home/interior design brands, and automotive interior designers, to network and engage with textile printers, equipment and ink suppliers, as well as material suppliers from across the value chain. This included Coca-Cola, Cotton Incorporated, Target, Hanes, Avery Dennison, Fedex, and many more!
Digital Print Week US 2020 will be heading to Phoenix, Arizona taking place at the JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort and Spa.