Now in its 16th year, Sustainability in Packaging US 2022
will return to Chicago, Illinois, providing industry driven content and key insights into the future of the sustainable packaging value chain. Join us to learn more about the efforts taking place to drive continued innovation and produce more sustainable packaging solutions that support the move towards an increasingly circular economy.
During this year's conference, attendees will have the opportunity to gain key industry insights and explore the emerging market drivers, key challenges, and future opportunities facing the supply chain, with session topics covering:
- Commercialized Successes in Packaging Sustainability
- E-commerce Innovations and Sustainability in Retail
- Material & Technology Innovations - Plastics
- The Latest in Paper-Based Packaging
- Building a Workable Recycling Infrastructure
- Regulatory Updates
- Collaboration Through the Supply Chain
- How Brands are Leading the Way in Sustainability
- And more!
Extend your learnings by attending one of our pre-conference workshops, taking place on the afternoon of March 9, 2021. This year's workshop topics include:
- Packaging Alternatives and Innovation in Sustainability
- Realistic Sustainability from Beginning to End of Life
Nearly 450 packaging and sustainability leaders attend our sustainability in packaging events, including representatives from Starbucks, Google, P&G, Target, Costco Wholesale, Yum! Brands, The Coca-Cola Company, Unilever, Clorox, SC Johnson, PepsiCo, Aldi Inc, The Hershey Company, The Honest Company, General Mills, Kellogg, Chobani, Blue Diamond Growers, Fairlife LLC, Kraft Heinz, Tyson Foods, Mars Wrigley, Church & Dwight, and many more!
Swissotel Chicago, 323 East Upper Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL 60601-9722, USA