Why Choose Smithers Market Research Reports?
- Reports researched, written and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- A robust methodology, coupled with extensive databases on core markets, developed over decades of market research
- An unrivalled, global industry network to leverage for primary research insights
- A reputation for credible, quality research fostered over the company’s 100-year history as a provider of information and technical testing services.
The Smithers market research methodology blends deep secondary and primary research across an unrivalled industry network, using the Delphi technique. Drawing on extensive databases and technical expertise, the result is credible market research report with actionable insights.
- Secondary research is conducted across a wide variety of sources - including national and industry statistics, company statements and reports, conference proceedings, journal articles, and a host of other reference materials
- This research is synthesised with Smithers’ extensive databases across a variety of core markets, built over decades of market research projects
- Primary research input is gathered from Smithers’ unrivalled network of industry contacts - nurtured through the company’s industry-leading conferences
Smithers Market Research Report Benefits
- Forward forecasting of key enabling technologies
- Company intelligence & analysis of customers or providers to each market
- Qualitative and quantitative market forecasts by region, technology and end-use market
- Market analysis by region, technology and end-use sector
- Intranet licence and searchable digital version