Our exclusive content:
- Quantitative 10-year market forecasts broken down by technology, end use and geography.
- 62 tables and figures of exclusive data on the 3D printing medical and pharmaceuticals industry based on extensive primary research.
- Comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape, key drivers and major players.
What methodology is used?
This report is based on extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with industry experts across the globe. Secondary research included analysis of Smithers Pira’s comprehensive printing industry database, as well as additional information gathered from a wide range of printing associations, suppliers and key industry contacts around the world. The Future of 3D Printing for Medical and Pharmaceuticals to 2027 provides a unique depth of information and analysis.
What will you discover?
- Quantitative and qualitative forecasts broken down by printing technology, raw material, end use and geography.
- A complete picture of the shape of the 3D printing for medical and pharmaceuticals to 2027 to help plan your business strategy with confidence.
- The latest market trends and technologies and how they are likely to impact the 3D printing market.
Who should buy this report?
- Raw material suppliers
- Consumable suppliers
- Equipment and machinery suppliers
- Brand owners
- Consultants and analysts