Our exclusive content:
- In-depth, quantitative forecasts of the consumption of demand for components in advanced wound care dressings by value and volume for 2017-2022
- Qualitative analysis of the evolving technology and clinical trends that will shape the future demand for materials in this fast evolving sector
- Over 120 tables and figures providing comprehensive data and strategic insight for material and component suppliers into this high-value industry
What methodology is used?
The Future of Wound Care to 2022 is the product of an integrated primary and secondary research program carried out by Smithers. Primary research involves extensive interviews across the advanced wound care value chain to determine current and future use patterns, priorities and value points.
This was combined with extensive secondary research drawing on Smithers’ expertise in the market for medical devices, third-party databases of historical data, conference proceedings, trade directories, official market reports and trade figures, press releases and white papers.
What will you discover?
- The current and future demand for specialist and commodity materials in all major advanced wound dressings categories for 2017-2022
- In-depth analysis of the current state-of-the-art in materials, future evolution, regulatory perspectives, and unmet demands from dressing manufacturers and clinicians
- A comprehensive overview of global demand including expansion of developed markets and penetration of wound care products into transition economies.
Who should buy this report?
- Manufacturers of films, substrates and adhesives for wound dressings
- Suppliers of functional medical components/ingredients
- Producers and distributors of advanced wound care dressings
- Consultants and analysts in polymers, medical materials, and healthcare