Our exclusive content:
- In-depth data segmenting the packaging dispensing fixture market: by dispensing fixture type, end-use market, and geographic region.
- Critical insight into how innovation in dispensing can deliver value-adding convenience to the consumer.
- Expert analysis of the state-of-the-art in dispensing design and future evolution.
What methodology is used?
Drawing on exclusive primary and secondary research, Smithers’ Delphi-style investigation into the packaging dispensing sector provides an unparalleled level of detail.
Primary research included targeted telephone interviews with opinion formers at key dispensing fixture suppliers, packaging converters and brands in all key end-use segments. This was combined with Smithers existing database of the packaging industry and extra insight was gained through a comprehensive desk-based research program. This included:
- Data from specialist industry associations, trade bodies and international economic institutions
- Packaging industry publications
- Press releases and interviews from key companies in the packaging and dispensing segment
- Patent and technical literature data stores
- Presentations from key industry trade shows and white papers.
What will you discover?
- Over 100 tables and figures for the consumer dispensing technology market in packaging across 2013–23 by value and volume; segmented by all key metrics to identify the highest growth sectors.
- Comprehensive profiles of innovative and emergent dispensing platforms – like airless packaging, and smart dispensing – and their impact on the market across the next five years.
- An overview of the current structure and future evolution of the packaging industry and how this will create new challenges and market opportunities for brands, converters, and suppliers of dispensing fixtures.
Who should buy this report?
- Designers and suppliers of packaging dispensing systems
- Manufacturers of caps and closures
- Packaging converters active in the personal care, food, beverage, and home care markets
- Brand owners and retailers
- Industry consultants, investors, and analysts