Our exclusive content
- The top 25 disruptive technologies in fast-moving consumer goods packaging
- Realistic scenarios for these technologies
- Drivers and trends shaping the future of the markets
What will you discover?
- Identify and understand effects of the top 25 disruptive technologies on the FMCG packaging industry over the next 10 years
- Use scenario plans of emerging trends and 10-year predictions of disruptive technologies to plan your business strategy with confidence
- Identify business opportunities with forecasts to 2022
Ten-Year Forecasts of Disruptive Technologies in FMCG Packaging to 2022 is based on an in-depth combination of primary and secondary research. Primary research included a survey of industry leaders, including responses from across the packaging value chain. The survey/questionnaire was sent to a targeted sample of potential responders, comprising approximately 300 people with expertise in the packaging industry. Secondary research was based on extensive literature analysis including journals, abstracts, news releases, bulletins, company reports and conference proceedings, as well as previously published Smithers reports of relevance.
Who should buy this report?
- Manufacturers of consumer products
- Packaging purchasers
- Retailing industry leaders, including buyers, sellers and distributors of consumer products
- Equipment manufacturers
- Packaging converters
- Consumable and equipment suppliers
- Brand owners and retailers
- Industry consultants and analysts