What methodology is used?
The market data and analysis in this report is derived from Smithers’ extensive primary and secondary research programme spanning all stages of the global value chain for all key packaging material types. Smithers own data on production and consumption of various packaging formats has been cross-verified with production data and trends in key end-use markets and statistics from various government and industry association websites to produce a definitive overview of the world market.
What will you discover?
- The current and future demand for packaging in 17 major and 33 minor national markets globally across 2019–24
- How technical and business evolution is driving expansion within packaging and how these influences will develop within a global dimension
- How and when the industry will respond to key pressures, such as tighter sustainability targets and raw material prices, and the commercial implications.
Who should buy the report?
- Converters and suppliers of global packaging
- Raw material producers
- Brands and end-users of packaging
- Packaging machinery manufacturers
- Packaging industry consultants and analysts.