Our exclusive content:
- More than 60 tables and figures with global market data by region, material type and end use
- Detailed analyses of key drivers and trends in protective and transit packaging
- Market segmentation by packaging type - corrugated board, pallets, crates, protective and retail ready
What methodology is used?
The Future of Protective and Transit Packaging to 2022 is based on extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research consisted of interviews with key suppliers, manufacturers and end users. Secondary research was based on Smithers’ database of packaging trends and market information, official government statistics including Eurostat, packaging trade organization data, market and industry reports, and company websites and annual reports. The report provides a depth of information and analysis you won't find anywhere else.
What will you discover?
- Detailed analysis of the shape of the industry with forecasts to 2022 so you can really understand the protective and transit packaging markets and their opportunities
- An in-depth understanding of the key drivers and trends shaping the markets including changes in the global economy, demographics, packaging design, sustainability, technology, developments in distributions channels, e-commerce and more
- Review and analysis of each link of the value chain, the principal trends and opportunities for growth, innovation and cost savings
Who should buy this report?
- Packaging converters
- Raw material suppliers
- Equipment/machinery suppliers
- Brand owners and retailers
- Industry consultants and analysts