Our exclusive content:
- Global market forecasts for all key formats of rigid plastic packaging across 2014–24 in over 170 data tables and figures
- Critical analysis of the impact of leading market and technology trends
- In-depth segmentation by material type, manufacturing process, pack format, end-use, and national market.
What methodology is used?
This comprehensive market study from Smithers draws on an extensive primary and secondary research program. Primary research is founded on an exclusive series of interviews with key industry figures from across the supply and use chain for rigid plastic packaging.
Secondary research and data modeling involved a series of critically selected information resources including: Smithers own market report portfolio and database of information on the packaging and plastics industry; company websites and annual reports; official government statistics, including Eurostat; conference presentations and technical papers; and packaging trade organization data.
What will you discover?
- What the key growth segments for rigid plastic packaging will be across the five years to 2024
- How the push for greater sustainability in packaging will impact market demand for rigid plastic packs
- The current state of the art in rigid plastic packaging design and manufacturing
- What future needs for all major plastic packaging base materials will be across the five-year forecast period.
Who should buy this report?
- Rigid plastic packaging converters
- Polymer manufacturers and suppliers
- Retailers and packaging buyers
- Rigid plastic equipment manufacturers
- Packaging industry consultants and analysts