Our exclusive content:
- Technology developments for each print sector over the next ten years
- Extensive, informed discussion of social and regulatory factors shaping the industry
- Changes in print buying and print management to 2026, including digital printing, MIS developments, inkjet, toner and more.
What methodology is used?
The information in Post-drupa Technology Forecast for Print and Printed Packaging to 2026 is based on comprehensive participation from drupa 2016, in-depth interviews with the leading players in the print value chain, including machinery suppliers, raw material and substrate manufacturers, inks and pigments suppliers, consumables suppliers, printers, publishers and print buyers. Secondary research was based on extensive literature analysis of published data and trade statistics.
What will you discover?
- The key drivers shaping the future of communication, as consumers demand new channels for information, education and entertainment
- Technology developments, putting them into context and forecasting the impacts on the different sectors and applications
- Understand how your technologies, products and services are likely to fit into the bigger picture as the printing industry evolves.
Who should buy this report?
- Equipment and machinery suppliers
- Raw materials and consumables suppliers
- Inks and pigments suppliers
- Packaging converters
- Digital printers