Our exclusive content:
- Market forecasts for the digitally printed packaging and label markets segmented by electrophotography, corrugated, cartons, flexible, rigid plastic and metal packaging
- Volume and value data for global digital packaging markets, broken down by technology, geographic region and end use.
- Comprehensive data on global inkjet package and label printing outputs by segment, 2014-24.
What methodology is used?
The Future of Digital Print for Packaging to 2024 consolidates two of Smithers Pira’s strongest areas of expertise. Our research methodology continually checks our findings against new sources for refined and better data. Primary research was based on interviews and visits to label and packaging converters, design houses, brands and retailers were conducted, together with in-depth discussions with equipment manufacturers and integrators, finishing, workflow and consumable suppliers across the supply chain. Feedback from many contacts based in different regions across the world is used following the Delphi technique to provide sense checks and further refine the accuracy of data.
What will you discover?
- In-depth analysis of cutting-edge technological developments covering different print processes and materials.
- Comprehensive data on the key drivers and trends affecting the market to 2024
- Analysis of the drivers for adoption of digital print for packaging to 2024.
Who should buy this report?
- Digital printers
- Packaging converters
- Equipment and machinery suppliers
- Ink and consumables suppliers
- Label manufactures
- Consultants and analysts.