Our exclusive content:
- Detailed analysis of the shape of the shrink and stretch sleeve labels and packaging industry over the last five years with forecasts to 2019 so you can really understand the shrink sleeves markets and their opportunities
- 100+ tables and figures showing global stretch and shrink sleeve labels consumption by region and format
- Up-to-date information on detailed technology developments and consumer demand trends
What will you discover?
- Key drivers and trends shaping the stretch and shrink sleeve packaging industry including environmental and recycling issues
- Details of market sizes and five-year forecasts broken down by polymer, product type, end-use sector, print process and geographic region
- Analysis of recent advancements in stretch and shrink sleeves technology and potential areas for future development
The Future of Stretch and Shrink Sleeves to 2019 is based on an in-depth combination of primary and secondary data gathered during Smithers’ extensive research programmer, including interviews with sleeve label material suppliers, equipment manufacturers and converters, company websites, annual reports and government statistics. Primary data was compiled from interviews conducted with industry experts in each key region and country. Secondary sources included data on production and consumption of various packaging suppliers, cross verified with production data and trends in key end-use markets, and statistics from various government and industry association websites.
Who should buy this report?
- Packaging converters
- Raw material suppliers
- Equipment/machinery suppliers
- Brand owners and retailers
- Industry consultants and analysts