Our exclusive content
- Quantitative data for the size and scope of the radiation print and packaging markets to 2019
- Forecasts for growth by market type and geographical region
- Key trends, technologies and market influences
- Over 120 exclusive tables and figures showing market size and trends in volume and value terms
The Future of Radiation Print for Packaging is based on an in-depth combination of primary and secondary research. Primary research included analyses of interviews with relevant industry experts across the value chain, and a detailed study of major stakeholders in the supply chain. Telephone and face-to-face interviews were conducted across the radiation curing value chain including suppliers, packaging converters, brand owners and retailers. Secondary research was based on extensive literature analysis of published data and trade statistics, and used to create this definitive report on radiation curing for packaging markets.
What will you discover?
- Insight into the key drivers and trends shaping the radiation print and packaging industry
- Quantitative market sizes to 2019 broken down by radiation curing print and packaging markets, applications, inks and coatings
- Analysis of the most recent technologies to keep you abreast of the latest developments
- Expert insight into the key geographical markets to drive your business in the direction of growth
Who should buy this report?
- Raw material suppliers
- Inks, consumables and substrate suppliers
- Lamp and equipment suppliers
- Packaging converters
- Brand owners and retailers
- Consultants and analysts