Our exclusive content
- Qualitative and quantitative ten-year market forecasts broken down by process technology, raw material, end use and geography
- Overview of key players within the market for both industrial and commercial segments
- Exclusive, credible data gained from primary and secondary research from across the value chain
What methodology is used?
This report is based on extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with industry experts across the globe. Secondary research included analysis of Smithers’ comprehensive printing industry database, as well as additional information gathered from a wide range of printing associations, suppliers and key industry contacts around the world. The Future of 3D Printing to 2027 provides a unique depth of information and analysis.
What will you discover?
- Key drivers and trends for the 3D Printing Market to 2027
- Details the innovative technology developments in 3D printing machinery, systems and materials
- A complete picture of the shape of the 3D printing industry to help plan your business strategy with confidence
Who Should buy this report?
- Raw material suppliers
- Consumable suppliers
- Equipment and machinery suppliers
- Brand owners
- Consultants and analysts
- End users in aerospace, automotive, medical, military, consumer goods and other industries