Our exclusive content:
- Extensive quantitative data on current and future demand for digital dye sublimation printing of fabrics and coated rigid media, by value and volume, worldwide across 2013-2023
- Segmentation of the market by sublimation process, machine width, machine format, substrate type, ink type, end-use application and geographic region
- Qualitative analysis of the evolving value chain for dye sublimation work, including key end-user developments, technical innovations, and unmet demands.
What methodology is used?
This study is founded on a comprehensive primary research survey of equipment and consumable suppliers, print service providers, educators, consultants, in-house users and industry editors.
Information taken from interviews and questionnaires, was combined with Smithers’ existing datasets and secondary research from physical and online libraries, databases and other data sources. This was moderated with more general projections for national economic activity, demographics, and technology trends and related factors via computer modelling to produce a comprehensive market picture.
What will you discover?
- Comprehensive strategic market forecasts for the whole dye sublimation value chain presented in over 100 tables and figures
- Analysis of the fastest growing end-use segments and sub-segments of the dye sublimation market
- Exclusive new market sizings for print on polyester-coat rigid and semi-rigid media; and transfer paper consumption.
Who should buy this report?
- Dye sublimation equipment builders
- Ink formulators and transfer paper suppliers
- Print service providers
- Consultants and analysts.