Our exclusive content:
- In-depth analysis of market growth potential in 60 major countries
- Comprehensive market data and commercial printing industry analysis based on new primary research
- 387 tables and figures showing global market size broken down by industry and country
What methodology is used?
The Future of Printer Demographics to 2020 is based on a program of primary and secondary research, including extensive analysis of published data and trade statistics, access to unparalleled databases of magazines, journals and conference papers, as well as expert analysis of a wealth of printing industry association data. Primary data also includes a survey of the key players in the global printing supply chain. Secondary data has been included where relevant to obtain market information and forecasts.
What will you discover?
- Detailed forecasts to 2020 using quantitative and qualitative data based on the latest research, for a thorough understanding of the commercial printing industry
- Top 10 drivers and trends affecting development of the commercial printing industry in terms of company size, revenues and other key indicators
- Specific growth sectors and crucial factors driving change in the commercial printing industry
Who should buy this report?
- Equipment and machinery suppliers
- Consumable suppliers
- Paper suppliers
- Raw material suppliers
- Industry consultants and analysts