Our exclusive content:
- Thorough definitions and descriptions of the disruptive technologies that could impact the global tire industry
- An assessment of the potential impact of the top 26 disruptive technologies in the industry over the next 20 years
- Exclusive technology forecasts clearly illustrated with tables and scorecards
Using an extensive cycle of primary and secondary research, The Future of Disruptive Technologies in the Tires Industry to 2035 has been compiled from many sources including technical, trade and patent literature and interviews with experts from both the tire industry and the important external technologies identified as having an impact. The objectives of this study are to identify and assess those changes which are going to have the most impact on tire production and use in the period up to 2035. From an initial list of over 100 potential topics, experts evaluated and reduced this to 19 topics made up of 36 different technologies. These were subjected to further investigation and finally resulted in the key 26 technologies based on their impact and chances of success and provide the basis of this unique and in-depth report.
What will you discover?
- The top 26 disruptive technologies in the industry over the next 20 years
- Insight into the key trends affecting the tire industry
- The latest market data and analysis based on primary and secondary research to plug straight into your business plan and forecast your future strategy with confidence
Who should buy this report?
- Raw material suppliers
- Rubber, chemical and equipment suppliers
- Tire manufacturers
- Tire fillers and additive suppliers
- Industry consultants and analysts