Our exclusive content:
What methodology is used?
- A comprehensive discussion of developing trends in ride sharing and its influence on the tire market.
- An analysis of current ride sharing business models and strategic alliances and their influence on how tires are marketed and sold.
- The current tire industry scenario and how it relates to vehicle ownership and fleet management with a focus on ride sharing and other mobility trends.
This new study from Smithers is based on an in-depth combination of primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with key leadership, market and technical staff employed across the global value chain for all-season and winter tires. This research is supported and contextualized by an extensive literature analysis of published product launches, industrial scale-up and investments and combined with Smithers’ own market intelligence and critical analysis to produce an unparalleled level of detail.
What will you discover?
Who should buy this report?
- A definitive ranking of ride sharing trends from 2019-2029.
- Detailed descriptions of business models, patterns in adoption and performance requirements.
- How ride sharing is affecting the mobility sector and the overall tire industry across the 10-year period.
- OEMs and tire manufacturers
- Rubber, chemical and equipment suppliers
- Tire fillers and additive suppliers
- Vehicle servicers and tire distributors
- Industry consultants and analysts