Our exclusive content:
- Statistical data for the size of the global tire market today and to 2024
- Quantitative and qualitative characterization of the tire
- Key trends and market influences from inside and outside the industry
Drawing upon a diverse array of trade, government, technical and business sources, both primary and secondary, this report integrates quantitative and qualitative data and insight on each aspect of the tire lifecycle and examines the implications, threats and opportunities posed. Global views and perspectives from all lifecycle participants are taken into account including raw material suppliers, OE’s, manufacturers, distributors, marketers, motorists, fleet managers and government representatives.
What will you discover?
- The stages and evolution of the tire lifecycle from raw materials through recycling and the innovations impacting how tires are sourced, designed, manufactured, sold, used and disposed of
- The factors growing the global tire market over the next 10 years
- How vehicles and tires are becoming high tech and what this means to producers, drivers, and servicers
- Insight into the key economic, environmental and regulatory trends that are transforming each stage of the tire lifecycle
- The key threats, opportunities and disruptive technologies that may shape tire supply and demand
Who should buy this report?
- Raw material suppliers
- Rubber, chemical and equipment suppliers
- Tire manufacturers
- Tire wholesalers and retail distributors
- Tire recycling operations
Industry consultants and analysts