Our exclusive content:
- Exclusive data forecasts for anti-counterfeiting and brand protection features in packaging across 2014-2024
- Expert insight into the changing needs of this technology-driven sector
- In-depth profiles of key market trends for brand protection packaging and unmet demands in the current marketplace
What methodology is used?
This Smithers study has a dual foundation in an extensive program of both primary and secondary research. Primary research included refinement of Smithers’ databases on global and national packaging and print databases, supported by interviews with key individuals at leading companies across the label printing value chain.
Secondary research includes full scrutiny of trade press, company websites and press releases, and frequent attendance at all major print industry trade shows and conferences. This is combined with wider analysis of national and supranational legislation, overall economic forecasts, changing retail patterns, environmental imperatives, and technology developments in print and retail.
What will you discover?
- Historic, current and forecast demand for all key anti-counterfeiting components
- How new business models and end-user demands are redefining the market
- What the six key unmet demands are for the industry through to 2024
Who should buy this report?
- Supplier of security packaging solutions
- Converters and technology integrators
- Coding and marking print suppliers
- Logistics and distribution companies
- Industry consultants and analysts