Our exclusive content:
- Market sizes and ten-year forecasts by process technology, end-use and region
- Comprehensive analysis of market development factors and economic influences
- The key regulatory issues and their expected impact on the industry
- Over 60 tables and figures providing market sizes and growth rates for ferrous slag
What methodology is used?
The Future of Ferrous Slag to 2027 is based on extensive primary and secondary research gathered from multiple resources. Primary research consisted of interviews with industry experts across the supply chain, including representatives from leading companies in the field. Secondary research was based on analysis of data from international trade associations and statistics, including trends in raw materials, process and production technologies and iron and steel output forecasts from major producing countries.
What will you discover?
- Qualitative and quantitative forecasts by process technology, end-use and region
- Expert analysis of market development factors and broad economic influences on the ferrous slag industry to identify key drivers of growth
- Exclusive intelligence regarding the structure and strategies of leading industry players to help you understand the competitive environment
- Understand the impact of regulatory developments favoring ferrous slag use
Who should buy this report?
- Ferrous slag end-use industries
- Process equipment manufacturers
- National and international environmental regulatory agencies and NGOs
- National industrial policymaking bodies and advocates
- Steel companies
- Consultants and analysts