Our exclusive content:
- Key industry drivers and trends and what they mean for the future of the industry.
- Markets by region and end use, along with supplier opportunities.
- Technological developments and how they will shape the industry.
What methodology is used?
Smithers’ in-house primary research – supported by extensive industry data –underpins both our appraisal of existing market conditions and our forecasting. Primary research involved interviews with industry key players. Secondary research is based on an extensive literature review of market and company reports from the public and private sectors, magazine and journal abstracts, packaging trends, market information and Smithers’ conference papers augments our findings.
What will you discover?
- The latest industry figures and analysis to make sure your business is ahead of the competition.
- Specific growth sectors and key opportunities for your business.
- Technology forecasts to position your business for change.
Who should buy this report?
- Raw materials suppliers
- Feedstock and equipment suppliers
- Processors/producers of bio-based plastics
- Users of bio-based plastics
- Industry consultants