Smithers’ in-house primary research – supported by extensive industry data – underpins both our appraisal of existing market conditions and our forecasting. Primary research involved interviews with industry personnel from across the value chain, including leading suppliers, manufacturers and end users. Discussions with industry influencers supplemented this research. Secondary research was based on an extensive literature review of market and company reports, magazine and journal abstracts, packaging trends, market information and Smithers’ conference papers augments our findings.
What will you discover?
- Use strategic perspectives on new materials and applications, and opportunities for informed planning and positioning
- Find out about manufacturers around the world for building more competitive supplier relationships
- Profiles of major and emerging producer and consumer nations tie together consumer trends, industrial priorities and regulatory changes to identify market opportunities
- Extensive information on global plastic consumption and market values will keep your materials knowledge current
Who should buy this report?
- Plastics, polymers, and additive producers and users
- Plastics compounders
- Plastics processing and testing equipment suppliers
- Suppliers of advanced plastics products
- Consultants and analysts