What will you discover?
- Which raw materials and nonwoven processes will see the greatest demand through to 2024
- What the major growth applications for personal care wipes will be across 2019–24
- How key consumer and technology trends will shape the future of this market
- What the major brand owner and retailer strategies for personal care wipes will be.
What methodology is used?
This Smithers study is founded on an extensive program of expert primary and secondary research.
Primary research included targeted interviews with key market and technical staff across the world value chain for nonwovens. Principal participants interviewed included personnel from producers, raw material suppliers, equipment builders, personal care brand owners, retailers, and selected industry consultants.
Secondary research included information acquired from technical literature, reports, papers, conference proceedings, company information, and other trade, business and government sources.
This was moderated through Smithers’ research methodology and cross referenced with its expert database spanning the global nonwovens industry and related industries.
Who should buy this report?
- Nonwoven manufacturers and converters
- Raw material suppliers
- Nonwoven equipment manufacturers
- Brand owners and retailers in the wipe and personal care sectors
- Industry consultants and analysts.