Our exclusive content
- Quantitative market data based on extensive primary research and expert analysis
- More than 80 exclusive tables and figures
- Market segmentation by material, process, end use and geography
- Key market drivers and trends for nonwoven filter media
The information in this report is based on both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with key participants in marketing, sales, production and product development for the entire nonwoven filter media supply chain: raw materials, nonwoven substrate, nonwoven converters, and nonwoven marketers. Key participants interviewed included personnel from nonwovens producers, private label producers, raw material suppliers, and general industry experts. These general industry experts include personnel from major process equipment suppliers, and other industry consultants. Secondary research included information acquired from technical literature, reports, papers, conference proceedings, company information, and other trade, business or government sources.
What will you discover?
- Access the latest quantitative and qualitative market data and analysis based on primary and secondary research to plug
- into your business plan
- Clear identification of the global market by process technology, raw-material base, end-use market and geographic region will provide insight into where growth potential and business opportunities lie
- Get a complete picture of the shape of the global market for nonwovens for filtration with forecasts to 2019, helping you to plan your business strategy
Who should buy this report?
- Product managers and engineers
- Filter manufacturers and distributors
- Machinery suppliers
- Filtration media suppliers
- Brand owners and retailers
- Consultants and analysts