Our exclusive content:
- Five-year market forecasts broken down by process, raw material, end-use segment, and geography
- More than 90 tables and figures provide comprehensive industry data
- Analysis of the global regulatory climate and market trends driving future market expansion
What methodology is used?
This new study from Smithers is based on an in-depth combination of primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with key market and technical staff across the world value chain for the nonwovens industry. This is supported by an extensive literature analysis of published product launches, converting and machinery innovations to create a global perspective; combined with Smithers own market intelligence and critical analysis.
What will you discover?
- The latest market data and analysis based on primary research specifically designed to support strategic business planning
- Comprehensive analysis of the products and strategies from the leading sustainable nonwoven producers
- The differences in future demand for all sustainable nonwovens across key regional and national markets
Who should buy this report?
- Sustainable nonwovens raw material suppliers
- Other raw material suppliers and producers
- Sustainable nonwovens manufacturers
- Machinery and equipment suppliers
- Industry analysts and consultants
- Sustainable nonwovens end users