Our exclusive content:
- Key trends and developments in the food and drink packaging markets in US, Canada and Mexico
- In-depth historical and current data on market sizes and forecasts demand to 2022
- Over 170 tables and figures based on exclusive industry data
What methodology is used?
The Future of North American Food and Drink Packaging to 2022 has drawn on a wide range of primary and secondary sources, including data from Smithers’ ongoing research program, industry reports and government sources. Since the scope of this study is on a global scale, the research for this report covered a wide spectrum of interviews conducted in each key region and country (i.e. the US packaging industry, Canada packaging industry and Mexico packaging industry), reviews of Smithers’ extensive database of magazine and journal abstracts and previous Smithers reports and conference papers, and literature and internet research.
What will you discover?
- A complete overview of the market to 2022 across US, Canada and Mexico
- Qualitative and quantitative five-year market forecast data broken down by packaging type, end-use markets and geographic markets
- Specific growth sectors and crucial factors driving change in the packaging market across the North American regions
Who should buy this report?
- Raw material suppliers
- Packaging converters
- Equipment/Machinery suppliers
- End users
- Brand owners and retailers
- Industry consultants and analysts