Our exclusive content:
• In-depth market forecasts by packaging type, as well as enduse markets across Asia and its leading 13 national markets
• Comprehensive analysis of key market drivers and trends in the Asian packaging market to 2024
• Analysis of the top 5 packaging markets in Asia.
What methodology is used?
This report is based on extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research consisted of targeted interviews with packaging material suppliers, converters and experts drawn from key markets across Asia.
This was supported by secondary research in the form of extensive literature analysis of published data, official government statistics, domestic and international packaging trade organisation data, company websites, industry reports, trade press articles, presentations, and attendance at trade events. This was combined with existing Smithers data and insight from across the global value chain for packaging, paper and plastics to provide a superior level of accuracy and granularity.
What will you discover?
• A complete overview of the packaging market in Asia from 2019–24
• Forecasts on market growth areas over the next five years
• How the Asian markets are dealing with the increasing demand for sustainable packaging.
Who should buy the report?
• Material suppliers
• Packaging converters
• Global packaging companies looking to develop business in Asia
• Packaging equipment manufacturers
• Private and public-sector Industry consultants, investors, and analysts.