Our exclusive content:
- Comprehensive analysis of the key economic, technology, material supply, brand and retailer factors impacting the selection and use of packaging across 2018-2028.
- Expert insight into how these will shape the future of packaging.
- Exclusive market forecasts (by value and volume) for the global packaging market across the next decade.
What methodology is used?
The Future of Packaging – Long-term Strategic Forecasts to 2028 is based on extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with material suppliers, packaging converters and printers, end users, and industry experts. The secondary research used information from an assortment of packaging industry journals, reports, white papers, analyst reviews and diverse corporate and government websites.
This was then combined with Smithers’ own extensive proprietary of market data for the print, packaging and material segments to generate a model for forecasting the market across 2018-2028.
What will you discover?
- An integrated strategic overview of how multiple factors from all stages of the packaging supply and use chain will impact the future use of packaging.
- The key steps material suppliers and packaging converters need to take to position themselves for success in this evolving business and regulatory landscape.
- Over 80 tables and figures segmenting the future packaging market across key metrics and identifying the highest growth sectors through to 2028.
Who should buy this report?
- Packaging converters
- Suppliers of packaging raw materials
- Packaging equipment and machinery suppliers
- Marketing and design agencies
- Brand, retailers and logistics partners
- Industry consultants, investors, regulators and analysts