Our exclusive content:
- Authoritative rankings of the top 20 opportunities for sustainable packaging solutions in the foodservice industry across the next five years
- Dedicated analyses of each technology – including routes to commercialisation, end-use applications and the current state-of-the-art
- Expert analysis of how sustainability demands will create threats and opportunities at each phase in the foodservice supply chain.
What methodology is used?
This report is founded on an extensive program of primary and secondary research spanning the entire value chain for foodservice packaging. Secondary research used reports, conference presentations, company brochures, peer-reviewed
articles and other publiclyavailable sources; as well as Smithers’ own database of studies on the packaging and green material industries. Primary research is based on interviews with leading researchers, marketers, and industry specialists.
Exclusive survey data was derived from a pool of 650 such industry stakeholders was moderated by Smithers’ expert authors to arrive at an authoritative ranking of the top 20 sustainable foodservice packaging technologies.
Who should buy the report?
- Foodservice packaging converters
- Packaging material and coating suppliers
- Foodservice packaging buyers
- QSR and take-out food brand owners