Our exclusive content:
- In-depth profiling of the components, applications and systems for active and intelligent packaging across 2013-2023.
- A comprehensive data set segmenting these markets across all key metrics.
- Expert insight into evolving trends, cutting edge technologies, consumer and brand trends.
What methodology is used?
The Future of Active & Intelligent Packaging to 2023 is draws upon in-depth interviews primary research interviews with technology developers, smart packaging suppliers and brand owners. This is integrated with Smithers’ own extensive database and analytical studies of the packaging industry; and further supplemented by an extensive program of desk research including, active and intelligent packaging conference proceedings, company websites and published studies, technical reports and patents and company filings.
What will you discover?
- Forecast growth and shifts in demand for 20 key active and intelligent component types across their six principal functions.
- Geographic segmentations delivering a solid foundation for future strategic decision making.
- Exclusive analysis of arising brand and consumer trends and how the increasing interaction of active and intelligent systems will shape the future packaging.
Who should buy this report?
- Manufacturers, suppliers and distributors of active and intelligent packaging components.
- Technology developers.
- Packaging converters and designers.
- Brands and retailers strategizing to exploit the potential of active and intelligent solutions for their products and consumers.
- Consultants and analysts.