Our exclusive content:
- Authoritative market forecast of demand for metal packaging formats ($ million) and coatings (‘000 tonnes) across 2013–2023
- In-depth segmentations across all key packaging formats, end-use applications, regional and national markets
- Qualitative analysis of the key trends shaping the future use and design of metal packaging
What methodology is used?
The Future of Metal Packaging and Coatings to 2023 is founded upon a wide range of primary and secondary sources including data from Smithers’ ongoing research program, industry reports and government sources. Since the scope of this study is on a global scale, the research for this report covered a wide spectrum, including: interviews conducted in each key region and country; reviews of Smithers extensive database of magazine and journal abstracts; reviews of previous Smithers reports; conference papers; literature and internet research. Data and information from various sources were collated, analyzed and validated before being used in the report or in arriving at market estimates.
What will you discover?
- Over 100 data tables and figures giving current and future demand for consumer and industrial metal packaging in all major applications, regional and national markets.
- Expert qualitative analysis of wider consumer and packaging industry trends and how these will impact the use of metal formats across 2018–2023.
- Profiles of the emergent technologies that can deliver value-adding functionality to metal cans and analysis of future growth opportunities for the segment across the next five years.
Who should buy this report?
- Tinplate and aluminum suppliers
- Metal can converters
- Beverage and food brands
- Industrial packaging and bulk logistics companies
- Packaging industry
- consultants and analysts