Our exclusive content:
- In-depth analysis of the main technology trends and key issues facing the security substrates, inks and laminates industries
- Five-year industry forecasts broken down by substrate, technology, market and end-use
- 127 tables and figures of exclusive data based on primary research
What methodology is used?
The Future of Security Printing Substrates, Inks and Laminates to 2020 is based on an extensive program of primary and secondary research. Primary research includes interviews with technology suppliers and end-users in the four key end-use segments. This has been contextualized through conversations and correspondence with regulatory and standards bodies, independent technologists, lawmakers and investors. The Future of Security Printing Substrates, Inks and Laminates to 2020 gives a unique perspective and insight into evolving technology trends for the next five years. Secondary research is based on an extensive review of recent patents, conference proceedings, and papers published in specialist journals; as well as information drawn from Smithers’ own extensive database, reports and in-house expertise.
What will you discover?
- An in-depth examination of the current and emerging technologies that will shape the future of the security substrates, security components, and security prints and inks
- Insight into the key market influencers for the banknote, identity document, fiscal document, and brand protection markets
- The key drivers and trends that are shaping the security substrates, inks and laminates industries
Who should buy this report?
- Security technology suppliers
- Specialist ink suppliers
- Paper, film and foil converters
- Banknote substrate suppliers
- Central banks